The mission of H.O.P.E. Ministries, Inc. is two-fold:
- Reconcile people to God
- Empower people with biblical, life changing principles and values to successfully meet the challenges of society
2010 Officers and Board of Directors
- We are a ministry-focused organization. We value people over programs.
- We are a practicing faith-based organization exercising Christian principles and values.
- We believe that the Holy Bible is God’s spoken and infallible Word.
- We believe in fiscal integrity.
- We believe each individual has God-given worth and potential and can expect to be respected and loved.
- We encourage parental involvement and value parental entrustment.
- We value caring relationships with students, parents, families, and the community.
- We continuously strive for excellence and pursue holistic growth.
President & Founder
Sr. Pastor, Community Bible Chapel
Compliance Inspector, City of Atlanta
Member, Community Bible Chapel
Rockdale County Sheriff Detention Officer
Project Director, Community Bible Chapel
Retired IBM Project Manager
Church Administrator, Community Bible Chapel
Dekalb County Acces & Resource Center
Linda M. Avery
Retired Compliance Office, City of Atlanta
Board Secretary, Community Bible Chapel
Director of Christian Education,
Community Bible Chapel
Educator, Greenforest Christian Academy
Senior Accountant, Atlanta Hawks
CFO, H.O.P.E. Minitries, Inc.
Nakita M. Pope
NeoIndigo Fine Art